The Makeshapes platform enables users to participate in group learning experiences. We encourage you to use Makeshapes to communicate with other users in your group experience. However, to ensure Makeshapes remains a safe environment, use of Makeshapes is subject to the acceptance of this Acceptable Use Policy.
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
Use of Makeshapes
As a user you must not:
- impersonate any individual;
- harass, bully or abuse another user;
- input content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent or contains state or trade secrets;
- input content that is discriminatory or hateful. This includes attacking someone based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or serious disease;
- input content that contains other people’s private information without their permission or authorisation;
- input any content that is sexual in nature;
- input content that violates any law or regulation;
- input content or feedback that includes incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- input content or feedback that is defamatory;
- threaten or promote violence; or
- test or reverse engineer the platform to find limitations or vulnerabilities.
If you are an administrator or editor on Makeshapes, your responsibilities include moderating the content for your organisation, ensuring that the content meets the requirements of this Acceptable Use Policy and our standard Terms of Service.
We really care about your experience with Makeshapes and want it to be the best possible. If you’re unhappy about something or have some ideas for improvement, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you provide us with feedback, our ownership and use of this feedback is set out in clause 9.4 of our standard Terms of Service.
Breach of this policy
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached this policy we may provide you with a written warning and/or suspend or terminate your account.